Leader in the production of thermoplastic elastomers
basic compound types and 5 optional compounds
years of experience in compounding
Gavary Compounds is the market leader in thermoplastic composites and halogen-free materials. Our own R&D centre, professional team and many years of research and development work enable us to deal with all kinds of compounding challenges.
Gavary Compounds pays special attention to quality and technical support services throughout the entire period of cooperation.
Gavary Compounds Solutions
EVAсom® is a polymer compound based on ethylene-co-vinil acetate. It is an environmentally clean product, which means it can be used in various areas. Footwear from EVA-based foam materials gained the trust of consumers all over the world.
Benefits of EVAсom®:
- High aging resistance;
- Wide range of hardnesses and expansions;
- Rich color palette;
- High physical and mechanical properties;
- Comfort and aesthetics;
- High frost resistance (material remains elastic at -30˚C);
- Low conductivity (footwear can be worn in cold season);
- Water resistance;
- High dimensional stability at positive temperatures.
Compounds of the FRcom® series are low-combustible halogen-free HFFR compounds, that is, polyolefinic compounds with addition of special noncarbon fillers and additives that make the product to which they are added fire resistant. The compounds are intended for use in the manufacturing of cabling and wiring products as well as for internal layer in aluminium composite panels.
- Environmentally clean product;
- Does not contain nitrogen, chlorine and sulfur;
- High physical and mechanical performance.
TPEcom® thermoelastoplasts are compounds based on SEBS и SBS rubbers with a complex of additives combining the properties of thermoplasts (particularities of processing) and elastomers (operational characteristics).
The range of Gavary Compounds thermoelastoplasts:
- TPEcom®- thermoelastoplasts for footwear industry;
- TPEcomM®- thermoelastoplasts for production of medical devices;
- TPEcomS®- thermoelastoplasts for manufacturing technical devices;
- TPEcomW®–thermoelastoplasts for cabling and wiring products.
- Garment industry;
- Cable industry;
- Consumer goods;
- Car industry;
- Food industry;