sqm of underballast mats have been installed on railway tracks
blocks have been installed in the Moscow Metro
years of service life
km of railway tracks
Gavary Railways successfully implements import phase-out projects for track superstructure products:
Ensure a high elasticity of the track, reduce the load on the subgrade by 2 times as well as minimize the stiffness of the turnouts.
Isolates from vibrations, ensures the elasticity of large bridges, improves the geometry of the rail gauge and reduces the maintenance costs of railway lines.
Vibration-damping system for tunnels and metros
Works to reduce the vibration impact on metro tunnel structures, reduces noise in the metro and increases passenger comfort.
Gavary Railways Solutions
Service life of more than 100 years
Adapted for Russia
High vibration isolation
The undersleeper (underbeam) pad is a thin (8-14 mm) layer of elastomeric material integrated into the body of the beam. It was developed and tested together with the Technological University of Munich (TUM) following the German DIN standards. The product is protected by a Patent.
- The undersleeper pad can be installed both on high speed railway lines and on the lines with high axial loads as well as on existing standard railway lines during repairs and refitting;
- The vibration-damping undersleeper pad protects against vibrations, prevents breakage of the ballast and improves the stability of the track;
- The bonding system ensures reliable fixing without any additional components at the sleeper production stage; no additional work is required at the installation site;
- Quick installation in any weather.
The vibration-damping undersleeper pad protects against vibrations, prevents breakage of the ballast and improves the stability of the track as well as:
- Higher quality of the track;
- Increased ballast service life;
- Quick installation due to pre-assembly directly on the sleepers;
- Increases the resistance to transverse movements;
- Reduces the stiffness of the track in the transitions;
- Perfect for retrofitting of vibration protection.
Gener V2 under-ballast mats are installed under the crushed stone prism to ensure a high elasticity of the track:
- Reduce the load on the subgrade by 2 times (especially relevant for areas with poor load-bearing capacity of soils);
- Reduce the stiffness of the turnouts;
- Solve the problem of transitions (ballast - ballastless track);
- Designed for heavy haul traffic.
- Higher quality of the track;
- Reaching the required elasticity in areas with low ballast height;
- Vibration and structural noise reduction in the ballast track;
- Quick and easy installation.
The system is designed and used for tunnel tracks in a low-vibration ballastless track superstructure and for urban light rail transportation with a standard static axle load of 170 kN, in curves without radius and distance limitation between under-rail supports, with a maximum speed of rolling stock of 140 km/h. A unique feature of the system is the combination of the Gener VM vibration damping layer and the elastic wall waterproofing material developed by the specialists of the Gavary Group R&D centre. As Gavary Railways gaskets are available in any stiffness required, this allows a wide variety of application requirements to be met.
- NG-TT for tunnel tracks;
- NG-TA for tunnel tracks in places of installation of automatic train stop;
- NG-TS for tunnel tracks in the area of passenger platforms and other track sections.
The key feature of this system is providing equal elasticity on all sections of the track.
- All developments and system components are manufactured in the Russian Federation;
- Easy component replacement;
- Reduced life cycle costs;
- Easy installation;
- The stiffness of the elastic element can be adapted to the client's requirements;
- All the necessary tests and GOST certification passed.